Garden Gallery Organic Tri-Mix is a ready to use, PH balanced blend of Black Earth (Humus), Composted Manures and Composts, ideal for growing any type of plant. Grow beautiful flowers, vegetable gardens, trees, shrubs, and lawns.
FOR TREES, SHRUBS & VEGETABLES:
1. Dig a hole twice the diameter of the plant and the same depth as the root ball.
2. Gently place the plant in the hole so the top of the root ball is level with the ground.
3. Fill with Garden Gallery Organic Tri-Mix to the top of the root ball while compacting the soil around it.
4. Water thoroughly. For best results, a continuous amount of nutrients must be added for optimum plant performance.
5. Apply mulch around the plant keeping a small area around the trunk clear.
FOR GARDENS & LAWNS: Apply as required.
A perfect blend of Black Earth, Composted Manures, and Composts. Spread 2cm (3/4 in.) of Garden Gallery Garden Soil on the soil surface and mix it into a depth of 15cm (6 in.) when possible.